Monday, November 24, 2008

The joy of the Lord.

Ok, so I had a beautiful baby girl on July 14th. We named her Alexandra Spring. She has been nothing but joy to us all.

We did this series with her while she was still in my womb. It was called 'Ministering to the Baby in the Womb' by Arthur Burk. I recommend every single parent to do this with their child(ren). It has to do with understanding generational sins, curses and blessings, dealing with the sins and curses and pouring blessings into the child. It also has cd's that minister to the child directly through bible verses, pouring joy and peace right into the baby's spirit.

I can only tell you my experience and that is that the amazing baby I have is a total product of God. She has such a calm spirit, very very joyful, and sits in peace most often. Not to say she doesn't cry, that would be silly but it is something that is a rarity. Last week she was teething and received two teeth. She was a little bit unsettled for a few days but not so much that one would have ever thought that she was teething, not to mention that we had gone to the doctor's and she received two shots that same week. I contributed her fussiness to the needles which she received on Monday. By Wednesday she had one tooth, by Friday she had gotten her second one. I have never seen a baby be so pleasant while getting teeth before. My mom was in shock and awe about the whole thing. She kept saying that she never would have thought she was teething except for the excessive drool.

I can not stress again, every mother to be needs to get this cd series. Not only is it beneficial to the well being of your child but it also helps you in so many ways. You are listening to the cd's as well. It's like getting double scoops when you only put the spoon in once.

Here is the link to all who are interested: http://www.plumblineministries.com/store. The series is called 'Ministering to Babies in the Womb.

I pray that God blesses Arthur Burk with an abundance of blessings. May he continue to walk in faith and continue to be a good Stewart of our Lord Jesus Christ. May he continue to open himself up to the spirit and be used mightily to help others in their own walk. I pray that you bless his marriage, family, business, ministry, home, finances. I bless him with wisdom, discernment, faith, knowledge, understanding, being obedient to God. I bless you for generosity, for giving our daughter a chance at walking in God's anointing and path, for all women to get a hold of this cd and use it so their children too will be blessed. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen.

No comments: