Saturday, April 19, 2008

A year later! Has it been so long?

Wow, I thought this website had been deleted. My cousin just started a new one and it got me wondering about this old thing. I checked to see if it was still operable and low and behold it was. I realize that I haven't written in over a year but I think it needs to be taken up again. It was such a relief to be able to let out my stress, anguish, joy, frustrations, happy moments, life, et la, that I don't really know how I survived without this baby for so long, especially since so many things have happened this past year.

Soon I will update about the life of Angela. Too many things have gone on and not enough time to write tonight. I must go now, make brownies and let my children enjoy them before it gets way too late, which by my standards it already is.

No comments: