Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Attack, attack!!

So, I've been having to deal with a lot of situations in my life this past month. It has been a little rough but with God's help I keep finding His peace. It seems ever since I got back from my amazing trip to Nicaragua, Satan has been trying to attack not only me but my family and friends. I can't even begin to say all that has happened. But I can say that both my dad and my uncle got hurt at work and had to take time off, leaving them both with financial setbacks, me with my job, Matthew's dad also getting hurt and is off his feet which looks like it could be for a year, my friend Angelina getting into a huge car accident with her husband and four kids, and so many more things it is just crazy.

But the one thing that I know is true is that God is with me and although satan attacks he really can't do anything to harm me, because even to die is life. Which I know isn't happening just yet, because God has many plans on the table for me and although it is at times a little scary to think about them it is also exciting to be able to see everything come to light.

And so I'll leave you with this: God is amazing, and it doesn't matter what you are going through He is with you, crying, laughing and comforting in everything. Amen.

No comments: