Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A little update on what's been going on in the world of Angela!

Hi to everyone that actually still comes to check this blog out. Sorry its been taking so long to post. It is nearing the end of my first semester at school and things have been just a little more hectic then I was hoping for. I just took a few minutes out of my studies to catch a breath or two.

School has been awesome. I have been diving into the Word and every time that I do, God shows me something new. I've been praying (I believe) better then I ever have before. I used to be and sometimes still am that type that had no clue what to say or even how to say it but, the Spirit has been working in me and prayers have been more efficient.

Church has also been a blessing. Last Sunday was so good. I don't even know how to describe it. And the Sunday past was about the heart and things that hinder it. It was refreshing. I don't know, but I feel God working even on the days that I don't seem to be and He is just so incredible. I want to see Jesus lifted up and I want His kingdom to grow. I know He is preparing me to be used. How awesome is this?!!!

Ok, I must get back to my work. Have a blessed day.

No comments: